So I took a pill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank Sauce doesn't do pills, but that doesn't stop other people from thinking Frank Sauce should take pills

So I took a pill and it got caught in my nose
This is my hospital band
See?
So I took a pill
And like ten minutes later
it got stuck up my nose

And then I took another pill
Called the police
They let me go to the emergency room

So I took another pill
they shot water up my nose
and . . . then . . . oh yeah

And then I took another pill
and then I couldn't smell

And that's the whole story


0 Responses to “So I took a pill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3