Your Slick System Keeps You


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That's right, Frank Sauce is best known as the Bourbon Machine


or Systemic Lords Born of Doors

"I'm bored," he wrote

"Crap," I thought, "Pure Crap"

I thought hard and shutdown
then cleaned off my screen

this evening you rumba and I eat salsa

Tomorrow that's all I think of for an hour; spend the whole day thinking of tomatoes, peppers and your Rumba, even if all that really happens is clicking and banging on machines


0 Responses to “Your Slick System Keeps You”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3