Thumb Poem #14


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank Sauce prefers lungs over throats, teeth over mouth

She has a speech impediment, we both have spines

Doorknob platter


Cellophane and hay, yay!
Broken fake marvel in the diva den


I'm gonna break it That said, gotta triple and shitty service


You're lo-cash cause you're lo-class


Shake that ass down into my ditch, which reminds me of my skin’s will to flesh


We are just people


She's so Led Zepplin that I feel heavy around her


0 Responses to “Thumb Poem #14”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3