What William H. Gass, Mike Daily and Tao Lin have in common


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Dear reader,

I went to Powell's to get Tao Lin's "Eeeee Eee Eeee." Got it.

Picked up Gass' "Tests of Time" for $10 (new)! Read the essay "Tests of Time" and I had to wonder: will Tao Lin and his possible-future masterpiece make it to the test on time? Or will "Eeeee Eee Eeee" be it?

I'll read it after Gass and Mike Daily's "Alarm."

More later on this, but maybe not here.

Take care,

Frank Sauce

ps-I have sinned an undeniable sin. I didn't read tonight. I haven't gone to sleep yet though, so perhaps there is hope, but the body cannot be denied, especially after blood. I didn't write either. Correspondence doesn't count, except for this letter here. I'm so excited about Phase One next week too!


0 Responses to “What William H. Gass, Mike Daily and Tao Lin have in common”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3