Thumb Poem #15


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank Sauce is a sludge wall. Amen.
I hate you poets

You're sludgewall

You can have convenience, which I can never spell correctly without a prompter now

So I drink myself to knot and beyond

A poet is a poet, what more do you want?

A poet is their soul, and that is why I hate them, unless they are hot

I heave you, poets!

I am fast that needs to glean you with your words, its pure means, if just for a moment, poets

I love your poetry

Oh, you silly, strong, seized, wild, mainline, mad poets!

you make me drink more because I feel more

Oh, how I lust for the wiggle in your verse, your sumptuous phrase

When you make an ugly word beautiful and the best word real


0 Responses to “Thumb Poem #15”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3