Dirt Encrusted Judge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GW and Judge Alito
Carved in a wooden table at a bar:
"Get kicked with your dick out"

Lines in my head afterward:

We stare at each other through eager mirrors

your cervix, my urgency

A sawtooth of mandamus

On eyelid is remember

you go funny

Or anyway

I glucose go referencing

Not colony at Saigon

a is sarcastic

"A" is earnest

"Evil heart breaking bitch would like to be added as one of your friends"
I can do that! I thought
Click . . . click "approve"

Striven jovial

Go guilt by obtrusion

That's some thing you've got there


0 Responses to “Dirt Encrusted Judge”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3