Bangin' One Out: Robert Archembeau[x] VS. Ron Silliman[y]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ron Silliman vs. Robert Archambeau: Argumentative Public Poets
I couldn't resist. Really!
There is mastery of some forms, there, in them, without parentheses, but one's got like twenty years on the other

Silly, men! Tricks are for kids.

boys we'll be

and there's something manic about gender and I don't know why I'm bringing that up, or maybe it's just us, but I think I'm gonna drop it.

An incendiary moment should insist the insitution of theory

though some might not believe an argument needs a dialectic third

Two schools, same root. It's so strange that it's so simple to be Greek in theory

If we didn't have words, would we remember anything?

"So stomp rump crumble stump," I say.


0 Responses to “Bangin' One Out: Robert Archembeau[x] VS. Ron Silliman[y]”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3