Molly Call Us Dad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yup! That's Molly's fudge factory, alright.



A full moon outlined by contrails in a mackerel sky . That is what Portland has this evening. The funny thing is, I just got a text message from Molly's dad and it read: "molly call us dad . . ." and then the number. I don't know Molly or her dad. But now I'm involved. And that's OK. It's something to write about.

Obviously, it was too good to pass up. It's not so good that I want to use it some place else, so I thought I'd put it here. It being Molly's Dad's message, this time.



Don't eat anything!  I mean it!



Mapping figures of speech is like mapping tornados on the moon and I'm going to leave the rest of it up to you.

Gottblog?

Got chicken pot pie in the oven and that's literal.

Got mewling cat in the room.

Got dog on bed.

Got you.

This is true.


0 Responses to “Molly Call Us Dad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3