Further is Farther then Too Far


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Further than the Farthest

This weekend, I went further than too far.

On a gravel road in Bumb-Fuck-Oregon in the coastal range on the edge of The Burn there was a sign. The white sign read, "you've gone too far!" in bold-red letters. I ran over the sign with my right front wheel and veered back onto the road.

Then I drove further. I tried to drive off the map that was in my lap, but wasn't successful, so I drove home in the dark, drinking whiskey that I found at an abandon campsite.

That was my Friday night as far as I can remember.


0 Responses to “Further is Farther then Too Far”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3