Pacing Poem #1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Please tomorrow
as if yesterday
pleads for today


2 Responses to “Pacing Poem #1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I do trust all of the ideas you have offered in your post.
    They are very convincing and will definitely work.

    Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May just you please prolong them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to surf to my page - chapter 7 bankruptcy florida

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment
    to support you.

    my web site - rosacea skin care treatment

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3