The Green Lady Weed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Here is where the green lady grows. This 20th of April, the sacred day for the green nation and its mass. If only I could give you the buckets of green from which you all could glean the antidote for boredom and hormones of when I was a teen or of when I was a man ready for the machines.

Green teen and greener leaves and red hairs, when still the sleeves of my shirts remained unpressed, my head damp from bonghits for breakfast, brunch, lunch, nap, dinner, midnight snack and sleep.

Now my shirts are pressed with memory, a sporadic mind to transfuse thoughts, mend the decay of days and weeks spent at work for anything green in front of machines.

Easy to wake and easy to bed, green for the moments between, when I see of myself a green man green for the weed that can grow in gardens.


0 Responses to “The Green Lady Weed”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3