Read the Read


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





everyone reads the most read book, even as we see the blood red hook in the first paragraph the "the" that everyone talks says, says all there is to say about everyone now there's a movie, now there's a paperback print now even my friends have read the book, but I won't go see the movie well, unless my father forces me, then I can say he wanted to see the movie after reading the book that he thought was interesting, but not very good and certainly, it was questionable as to why this book was read by everyone, and everyone who meets me will want to talk about the book and I won't be able to talk about the book, but I can talk about the movie that my father forced me to see and I can talk about my opinion of the book I haven't read but everyone has besides me even my wife has read the book and she reads mostly dutch or non-fiction books on crime so while this book is not non-fiction, what grabs everyone are the historical truths in the foundation of the fiction of this book everyone has read, but me as if it's almost non-fiction everyone wants the truth even when it's more fiction than real perhaps everyone likes their truths less then real then real truths while my hope would lie solely in the only truths, which is the truth of you and I and we happening right now my, my that sure is a lot of rain falling all at once out the window, having just ran to close the open window in the little room, soaked because the cats and dogs are falling off the roof, but maybe that didn't happen to you until just now and your now and mine happened at a different time and a different place, so perhaps we have shared a moment outside of time and place about a book that has been read, even by those who qualify that they are not people who would usually read a book like the book that everyone has read, but they had to read it to find out why everyone else was reading it even now as I type this out, I'm thinking about going out to buy the book that everyone has read, which is out now in paperback.


0 Responses to “Read the Read”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3