A Riot of Words, you dig?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Hi, my name's Frank Sauce and I'm a slut

A slut for words

A slut for words put together that sluttily

A word-slut for words that fuck the form of their form

A form that tears off it's clothes to reveal its true form

A form that is almost so formless that it defines its own form

Independent of whether the authors believe that form is content

I really like reading Word Riot's "Stretching Form" section

Nummy freefictiveprose, stretched wide enough to be licked like a saucer

Wouldn't you like to be a saucer, too?


3 Responses to “A Riot of Words, you dig?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I dig.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lyn. I dig. Did I comment in the wrong place?

    Frank Sauce being a slut...well, it's his right.

    MD

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Just a word slut, not a slut-slut

    Those days are gone.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3