Instant Fiction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank's Sauce on the Problems of Fiction
Meta body turned trip lipped plank, when we forgo the frigid air in the drip of a Portland summer

this instant fiction kiss

You wrote, "two swords were better than one . . ." and I didn't understand
Now I understand what you meant but didn't actually write; only for a moment and now it's all non-sense again because there is no context to the phrase you wrote

We all dream.

I haven't brushed my teeth since last night and everytime I breathe it feels like a few forgotten dreams and a several cups of coffee go in and out of my mouth with each breath

We had you, but you left us

Now, someone else has you

I swear

The gumball drops and we're mad at each other again because only one of us gets the prize that's inside


0 Responses to “Instant Fiction”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3