As Long As The Battery Lasts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank's sauce is bourbon, not beer!
There's two of you and one of me. Not that it matters, really. There's always a thought that perhaps there are seven of you and two of me. That's how it should be.

Enough of [e]

I had a [d], but it was a bit dilapidated and I told it to shave and it moved away wearing a double breasted suit, a white shirt and a red silk tie. I can't remeber what color the suit was. It's difficult to remember fabrics and their texture when you're so concerned about their smile.

He had a toothy grin, which scared me. His teeth looked like a carpet, albeit a white carpet, but still a carpet.

I don't know why, but I like the word carpet, as if it could be a car pit.

Oh, geez. This is bad.

It's worse than TV. Maybe that's a good thing.

What if there was a god?

What if there was more than one god?

Would they have a fist fight to see who's a badder-ass god?

I'd put my money on the god who had a bigger battery.

The battery's not dead, but Frank Sauce is.

Ciao from now.

Amen


0 Responses to “As Long As The Battery Lasts”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3