Boxwood Blues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank's sauced on the drugstore blues
I eat bugs: box beetle bugs. I have a lot of boxes.

Most of the boxes are filled with books. I collect books. I seldom have the courage to read them. Since I feel guilty for not reading them, I go out and buy more books. I'm also a collector of authors. I keep lists of all the authors, their bibiliographies and their books I own and their books that I don't own, each in their own column. That is, one column for authors, one column for their books I have in boxes and one column of their other books that I need to have in boxes.

Yes, the box beetle that I live on lives in the boxes and books. The knowledge that the books I've bought and the boxes I've borrowed, which hold the books and are home to the beetles I eat, gives me the blues.

~end~


0 Responses to “Boxwood Blues”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3