A Civil Toilet and Frank Sauce's Crotch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A toilet in Iraq that's different then our toilets here

Baronesses always whiz-giggle me and even fellows do in the civil toilet!

Well, now I giggle at them, because I took Megonadsrock
for 6 months and now my dick is more immensely bigger than civil.

Civil dick?

Civil war in your crotch?

Self-same song and another red-eyed dawn with a new sun.

We're stuck with the same sun here; it's impossible to change that fact, the sun will burn us to oblivion eons before it dies

This is half-n-half.

Frank's sauce for this is gone.
"This is my weapon, this is my gun. This one's for killing, the other's for fun"
Another little section of this poem done.


0 Responses to “A Civil Toilet and Frank Sauce's Crotch”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3