Stitch Your Door


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The stitch you stretch becomes you
you are not you when you hear this
you are between we and me,
to share this stretched stitch

Fuck it

Where were you when we were here?
They are all there still

I did it all alone, threw
the refrigerator out the door with
a crash, scared the neighbors they later told me
through the doorway that now lets winter in
"What use is a refrigerator when it's 35 degrees
inside for days?" I asked them
They all nodded with my misuse of reason

We should freeze to stop the flow of you
and me

They are all here now and we eat you for dinner
and I dessert on earlobes for the first time


0 Responses to “Stitch Your Door”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3