Frank Sauce, his mother and his Finger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frank Sauce says,
One finger is all I know well
One finger
It's my personal finger
I feel it all the time
It's my favorite finger, even though I have 7 more
and two thumbs
My thumbs are nice,
especially if I'm holding my wife
or holding a fork
I like to feel an edge with my thumbs
My pinkie seems useless, but I know what it does
with a glass of bourbon and I kinda like it
my pinkie believes I have no affection for it, even though I do
But this one finger, I always know what it does
It's a relentless finger
It's in all the family pictures


0 Responses to “Frank Sauce, his mother and his Finger”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Frank Sauce

Recent Sections

Sections

Frank's Favorites

(odorless)

Feed Me


ATOM 0.3